Thursday, August 21, 2008

Obsess much?

Ok, so I thought when I got married, found my one true love and all that, then I would no longer be plagued by obsessive thoughts about all my old boyfriends. Apparently, this is not true in my case. Perhaps I am entering the 7 year itch? I dunno, but I find myself mulling over what happened with Mr. X, Y or Z and why and what is he doing now and what would it be like to see him and would he still be hot or would he be bald, fat and generally disgusting? Maybe everyone wonders these things, but I think maybe, I'm a bit obsessive. For example, I seem to have a keen knack for tracking people down on the internet. I'm so good at it, it kind of scares me. And at the same time, I think, well, maybe I should look into a new career. It's kind of fun seeing how much you can find out about someone armed with a name and a few facts. If you are willing to pay for records searches and stuff, I'm sure you could have a whole lot of fun! Anyway, I have managed to find a few old college friends, so at least I'm putting my sickness to good use.

No comments: