Friday, August 8, 2008

Kiss and tell

So revisiting all that old stuff made me try to remember all the boys I ever kissed. I'm leaving off the last names mostly because I can't remember them but partly to protect the not-so-innocent.

  1. Adam (I'm almost positive during our 13 year old "going out" that we kissed. I can't remember for certain so it obviously wasn't memerable.)
  2. Joe (He was very hairy and it was NOT good.)
  3. Steve (let's just say he knew what he was doing)
  4. Dorm guy (I can't even remember his name but what I do remember is that he wasn't nearly as hot as he thought.)
  5. Jon (He was sweet and my friend. I was a jerk. But to my credit, he had something stuck in his braces.)
  6. Tori (he was nice but a bit too nice)
  7. Chris (2 years too late)
  8. Ryan (he was as hot as he thought he was)
  9. Tim (nothing to write home about)
  10. Random guy at bar on New Years Eve #1 (don't remember anything about this except that it happened)
  11. KC (lalalalaaaaa, I kissed a girl)
  12. Chris (again, yeah I'm counting him twice cuz I liked it better the second time. He still wasn't much of kisser but he had other skills)
  13. Mick (trying to make #12 jealous and it didn't work at all)
  14. Groomsman at Amy's wedding (this is why you shouldn't let bridesmaids drink too much)
  15. John (oy)
  16. Zan (had too many old fashioneds, but it was fun)
  17. Random guy at bar on New Years Eve #2 (I think his name was Andy but all I remember is that I was really drunk and Holly's friend was really annoying.)
  18. Steve (onion breath is NOT good)
  19. Jeff (I married him so that should tell you something)

    Wow, that is a pretty short list and unless Jeff has an untimely death its not getting any longer. Maybe in my next life. :)

No comments: