Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm going to vote with my little hood too

Samatha Bee had this to say about being a Vagina American:

"Ow, ow, ow. Can you just stop overloading my lady brain? Ow. John McCain chose a woman who is almost completely unprepared for the job and who disagrees with me on every core value I believe in, but I will be voting McCain in November because he understands. Woman don't vote with the big head (pointing to her head). They vote with the little hood (pointing downward). Am I right ladies? You're with me! "

I'm going to vote with my little hood too, cept I'm voting for Obama. He's WAY better looking than McCaincient. Not to mention I find Ms Palin offensive on too many levels to mention. And McCain is even more offensive to me, especially since he seems to think that choosing any woman to put on the ticket would make all us silly women vote for him. He's clearly a sexist, yet now that he's put a woman on the ticket, everytime Palin is attacked, he'll call Obama/Biden sexist. Just look at the latest scandal about the "pig in lipstick" comment. Unfortunately, I think it's going to work for him.

No comments: