Friday, September 12, 2008

Are you done having kids?

Several people in the last few days have asked if I'm going to have more kids. I don't really know. I like the idea of having a bigger family, but going through another pregnancy and that first year with an infant again doesn't sound like too much fun.

Jeff and I discussed this a while ago and his response was "I'm done." To which I replied, "So, I guess we're not having anymore kids then." And then he said, "Well, it's not like we've done anything permenant." WTF does that mean? Either you are done or you aren't, right? How is it you can be with someone for almost 10 years and still not know what the hell they are talking about half the time?

Anyway, apparently we are both on the same page which is this: We don't want to have any more babies right now, but we both like the idea of more kids, so who knows what will happen in the future.

No comments: