Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Cards

Tis the season to freak out about getting all the right presents. But it doesn't stop there, nope, you have to figure out Christmas cards. As usual, I have procrastinated until the last possible moment. So, now I'm in a bit of a pickle since we're leaving for vacation in a few days and there is probably no way I'll get out my cards before Christmas. Maybe I'll just make them Happy New Year! cards. I'm still debating since I could go with a slightly lower quality and get them this week. But I'd also have to sacrifice on the number of photos I can include (4 instead of 8) and I'm really having a hard time choosing so few photos. At least it isn't snowing yet.

1 comment:

Jim said...

I got these:

http://www.powersmedia.org/cards/

I have some left over if you want 'em!