Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hair

OK, so I decided to try this thing called a Brazillian Blowout on my hair (the hair on the top of my head people, come on). I've been wanting to do something different for a while but didn't really feel like committing to color. I've straightened my hair before and knew I didn't want to do that again. So, I tried it. I didn't really think about it too much before I did it. I just wanted to try it.

I thought my hair would be pretty curly still. It said it would remove like 50% of the curl, but my hair is pretty damn straight. I don't dislike it. It is fun having long flowing hair. But I don't know that I like it either. I'm hoping as the stuff washes out, it will get curlier and be more what I had in mind.

I had hoped this hair would be easier to deal with but I actually find it harder. I don't know what to put in it, how much, or what to do to it. I'm spending more time on my hair, not less. I do like that when I pull it back, it isn't all frizzy and puffy. I like that it is sleeker. We'll see how it grows out. I'm a little nervous that it won't wash out and I'll be stuck with straight hair on the ends and curls at the roots and end up chopping it all off. But I guess that would be something new too.

No comments: