Monday, May 18, 2009

Damn you, Top Pot!!!

OK, so I took Bob to Top Pot this weekend thinking "oh wouldn't it be fun to have some donuts this morning." Which it was! The donuts there are oh so yummy and even though I swore I'd only eat a half of one, I ended up eating 1.25. Oh well, right? WRONG! I just looked up the calorie count in the donut that I ate. 620 calories people! In ONE STUPID DONUT! Was it worth it? Probably. But I'm sure this is why I can't lose weight. I think something has maybe 400 but it really has 250 more than that. I hate to sound like an obsessive dieter when I am really not. But Kiera is 2 years old now. And I've only lost about 14 lbs since my 6 week pp check-up. I feel like I workout a ton and I'm denying myself most of the yummy things I like. I'm even giving up my chai lattes. Sigh. I just want my old body back. I guess the good news is at this rate, I'll be back to my pre-Bob weight in 2 more years.

No comments: