Thursday, November 20, 2008

The "People I am wondering about" series

aka What the hell happened to you?

I decided I would start a new series called "People I am wondering about" because I often find myself wondering about various people I have known at various times. If you happen to have information on these people or happen to be one of these people, please notify me immediately as I waste an inordinate amount of time on this kind of crap.

So, my first entry will be on Julie. Julie Nichols and I met at Woods Hole where we shared a house one summer in 1995 and ate a lot of oreos, drank, danced, went skinny dipping and generally had a lot of fun. Then Julie went off to Columbia and I was conveniently living in Boston so I would drive down to NYC and party away the weekends. Julie is a super nice, fun, funny girl and I miss her. We somehow drifted apart around the time I started dating Jeff. Sadly, I cannot find her anymore.

This also brings me to another question I have, which is this. Why isn't everyone on facebook, myspace or something? Are you living under a rock?

No comments: