Thursday, July 24, 2008

Online Stalking

So, if you've ever tried to hunt down an old friend/enemy/lover you've already discovered that some poeple are easier to find than others. It is pretty amazing to me how much you can discover about people you used to know online. But what is even more interesting is what you can't find. I mean, some people seem to have no online footprint, which is CRAZY in this day and age. I, for example, don't seem to come up in searches for my maiden name. So here I'm going to make it easy. If you are looking for me, I'll put all the buzz words you need right here.

Tacoma
Washington
Early Entrance Program (EEP)
Margaret
Edie
Parsons
MIT
Boston
University of Washington
Seattle
Oceanography

Wow, that's about it. Sad that so few words can sum up my past. But if you are here, drop me a line. For some sick reason I'm curious about what has happened to all the people I used to know but lost touch with.

No comments: